Increase in Construction Cost Index (CCI) The overall Construction Cost Index (CCI) reached 113.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Construction Cost Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Confederazione Cooperative Italiane
- Confidential Communications International, Ltd. (Houston, TX)
- Configuration Control Index
- Connecticut Culinary Institute (est. 1987)
- Connection Control Interface
- Connectivity, Compatibility, and Interoperability
- Conseil Canadien des Ingénieurs (French: Canadian Council of Professional Engineers)
- Conservation Consultants Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Consolidated Client Infrastructure (HP)
- Consolidated Contracting Initiative (NASA)
- Consultation and Community Involvement (UK)
- Consumer Co-Op International
- Consumer Confidence Index
- Container Closure Integrity
- Container Corporation of India
- Contaminant Control, Inc.
- Continuity Check Incoming (CCS #7 & ITU-T)
- Continuity Check Indicator
- Continuous Commodity Index
- Contracted Configuration Interaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAMALLAH, March 24, 2013 (WAFA) - The overall Construction Cost Index (CCI) reached 113.
As confidence begins to return to the global economy and funding becomes more readily available, we would expect tender prices to continue to rise," said the report based on the firm's Construction Cost Index.
In the building construction cost index with base 2005=100 which consists of October, November, December in the fourth period of 2010, compared to the previous period 1.
Changes in the construction cost index since 2002 are shown in Figure 4, which depicts a similar pattern to those of the construction labour, material and equipment prices indices as described previously.
ADPnews) - May 17, 2010 - The Austrian construction cost index for residential buildings rose by 4.
Examples of commonly used price indices include: the consumer prices CPI)), the import price index (MPI), the export price index (XPI), the industrial product index (IPI), and the index of industrial producer price index (PPI) and the construction cost index (CCI), etc.
In this section, we compare the RN series for price changes in domestically-oriented manufacturing with the producer price index for manufacturing for the domestic market, and the RN series for price changes in building and construction with the construction cost index for residential buildings.