; Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 40, Port Hueneme, Calif.
What does SEABEE stand for?
SEABEE stands for Construction Battalion (US Navy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Secretary of Energy Advisory Board (DOE)
- Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (Singapore)
- Societa Ecologica Area Biellese (Italian: Biella Area Ecological Company; Biella, Italy)
- Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior (est. 1957)
- Solent Energy and Biofuels (UK)
- Schulich East Asia Business Association (Canada)
- South End Arts and Business Association (est. 1986; Burlington, VT)
- South-East Asian Biographical Archive
- Sea Based Asset Security System
- Saltwater Enthusiast Association of the Bay (northern California)
- SouthEastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services (Benson, AZ)
- South East Australian Basketball League
- Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics
- Seabee Team
- Social and Environmental Aspects in Business
- Safety and Environmental Advisory Council
- Scientific & Engineering Advisory Committee
- Senior Enlisted Advisor to the Chairman (of the Joint Chiefs of Staff)
- Socio-Economic Analysis Committee (European Chemicals Agency)
- South East Asia Command (Allies WWII)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seabee's assigned to Naval Mobile Construction Battalion (NMCB) 74 Detail Horn of Africa's (Det.
What name was given to the US Navy construction battalions formed after the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941?
Almost immediately after the storm subsided, Reservists from Naval Mobile Construction Battalion (NMCB) 18, based out of Ft.
National Guard Soldiers were joined in the construction project by members of Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 14 from Jacksonville, Fla.
Marie, Michigan, working jointly with the First Marine Expeditionary Force Engineer Group and the Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 7 (Seabees), has completed one of the biggest projects of its kind since World War II.
The team subsequently loaded the Super Shuttle to transport 25th Infantry Division (Light) and Navy Mobile Construction Battalion 28 equipment between Guam and Tinian.
A member of the Construction Battalion, he is prepared to don his uniform if sent overseas as part of Operation Enduring Freedom or somewhere in the United States to protect the homeland.