Far Left: Ships Serviceman Seaman Abdikadir Mohamud, a Sailor assigned to Amphibious Construction Battalion Two (PHIBCB TWO) along with Lt.
What does SEABEE stand for?
SEABEE stands for Construction Battalion (US Navy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Secretary of Energy Advisory Board (DOE)
- Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (Singapore)
- Societa Ecologica Area Biellese (Italian: Biella Area Ecological Company; Biella, Italy)
- Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior (est. 1957)
- Solent Energy and Biofuels (UK)
- Schulich East Asia Business Association (Canada)
- South End Arts and Business Association (est. 1986; Burlington, VT)
- South-East Asian Biographical Archive
- Sea Based Asset Security System
- Saltwater Enthusiast Association of the Bay (northern California)
- SouthEastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services (Benson, AZ)
- South East Australian Basketball League
- Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics
- Seabee Team
- Social and Environmental Aspects in Business
- Safety and Environmental Advisory Council
- Scientific & Engineering Advisory Committee
- Senior Enlisted Advisor to the Chairman (of the Joint Chiefs of Staff)
- Socio-Economic Analysis Committee (European Chemicals Agency)
- South East Asia Command (Allies WWII)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seabees from Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 1, Amphibious Construction Battalion 1, and Japanese engineers worked with RCAF engineers from early April to build three maternity wards and renovate a school.
Seabee's assigned to Naval Mobile Construction Battalion (NMCB) 74 Detail Horn of Africa's (Det.
The free event is set for next weekend at the Naval Construction Battalion Center, featuring a military parade, two Navy ships open for tours, music from five bands, a classic car show and a motorcycle show.
Almost immediately after the storm subsided, Reservists from Naval Mobile Construction Battalion (NMCB) 18, based out of Ft.
National Guard Soldiers were joined in the construction project by members of Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 14 from Jacksonville, Fla.
Marie, Michigan, working jointly with the First Marine Expeditionary Force Engineer Group and the Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 7 (Seabees), has completed one of the biggest projects of its kind since World War II.
The team subsequently loaded the Super Shuttle to transport 25th Infantry Division (Light) and Navy Mobile Construction Battalion 28 equipment between Guam and Tinian.