3) Zones: I = Infrequently submerged, W = Frequently submerged, O = Open water (4) Sites: D = Defiance County, F = Fulton County, V = Van Wert County TABLE 2 Summarized Importance Factor (IF) ranking of species that occurred greater than or equal to 50% on individual season IF lists during 1998 through 2001 at the studied constructed treatment wetlands in northwest Ohio.
What does CTW stand for?
CTW stands for Constructed Treatment Wetland
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTW
We have 74 other meanings of CTW in our Acronym Attic
- Clothes That Work (volunteer organization; Dayton, OH)
- Code and Unit Test Walkthrough
- Cologne-Twente Workshop
- Commando Training Wing
- Commended to the Word (ministry; Santa Cruz, CA)
- Communications Theory Workshop (IEEE)
- Companies to Watch
- Complain To Whom (spam prevention)
- Computer Trade Weekly
- Conquer the World
Samples in periodicals archive:
This research was conducted May-November 2002 on a constructed treatment wetland at Waterman Farm on the Columbus campus of Ohio State University.