Some of the authors tried to use exact penalty function method for some constrained optimal control problems (for example, [11, 17]).
What does COCP stand for?
COCP stands for Constrained Optimal Control Problem
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COCP
We have 12 other meanings of COCP in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborative Collection Management Project for Russian and East European Studies
- Coptic Orthodox Community Outreach Service (Campsie, New South Wales, Australia)
- Corona Oxide Characterization Of Semiconductors
- Customer Owned Coin Operated Telephone
- Constructive Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Constructive Commercial Off-the-Shelf Cost Model (software engineering)
- Customer Owned Coin Operated Telephone System
- Charter Oak Capital Partners (Westport, CT)
- Combined Oral Contraceptive Pill
- Commission on Child Protection
- Cornwall Online Census Project (genealogy; UK)
- Customer Order Control Point
- Central Ontario Crime Prevention Association (Canada)
- Continuum of Care Planning Council (Tarrant County Homeless Association; Texas)
- Commission on Continuing Professional Development (American Academy of Family Physicians; Leawood, KS)
- Council on the Cost and Quality of Government (Australia)
- Central Ohio Competition Riders
- Cobalt Chrome (Alloy)
- Common Outage Capacity Region
- Council of Chapter Representative (nursing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper is a review of various numerical techniques for solving constrained optimal control problems.