Analyst Doug Kendall, president of the Constitutional Accountability Center, said a majority of the Court "appeared to recognize that the entire point of having a single Federal form was to streamline the voter registration process.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Constitutional Accountability Center (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Connection Acceptance Control
- Connection Address Control
- Connection Admission Control (Asynchronous Transfer Mode)
- Connection Asset Customer
- Connection Assurance Check
- Conseil des Aéroports du Canada (Canadian Airports Council)
- Conservatief Accoord
- Conservation Area Consent (UK)
- Console Alarm Card
- Consolidated Aircraft Corporation (est. 1923)
- Construction Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Consulting and Audit Canada
- Consumer Affairs Commission (Jamaica)
- Consumers Association of Canada
- Contact Agility Club
- Contact Approach Control
- Contemporary Arts Center (various locations)
- Conteneur Amiante Ciment (French: Asbestos Cement Container)
- Context-Aware Computing
- Continental Air Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Constitutional Accountability Center called the Voting Rights Act an "iconic civil rights statute.