The North Carolina General Assembly asserts that the Constitution of the United States of America does not prohibit states or their subsidiaries from making laws respecting an establishment of religion," the bill reads.
What does CUSA stand for?
CUSA stands for Constitution of the United States of America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CUSA
We have 47 other meanings of CUSA in our Acronym Attic
- Cavitational Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator (Valleylab, Boulder, Colorado, USA)
- Cavitron Ultrasound Surgical Aspirator (vaginal metastases)
- Centerville United Soccer Association
- Certified Unix Systems Administrator
- Certified Utility Safety Administrator (US National Safety Council)
- Chinese Undergraduate Students Association (University of Chicago)
- Citizenship USA Program
- Concordia University Students' Association (Montreal, Canada)
- Conference USA (Collegiate Athletic Conference)
- Conservatism, USA
- Corrections USA (prison correctional officer organization)
- Council of Unions of South Africa
- Cardiff University Sub-Aqua Club (UK)
- Committee on Undergraduate Student Activities and Chapters (Mathematical Association of America)
- Commonwealth Universities Study Abroad Consortium (UK)
- Cisco Unity System Administration/Engineering
- Cambridge University Scout and Guide Club (UK)
- Council of University Sports Administrators in Ireland
- Cochin University of Science and Technology
- Customer Satisfaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
1787: Some 39 delegates (out of 42), under the chairmanship of George Washington, approved the Constitution of the United States of America.
House of Representatives: "We are shocked and appalled that apparently Chinese professional diplomats have failed to read the Constitution of the United States of America before traveling here to represent their country.
The Constitution of the United States of America Mark Tushnet Hart Publishing c/o International Specialized Book Services (ISBS) 920 Northeast 58th Avenue, Suite 300, Portland, OR 97213 9781841137384 $28.
9781591024712 The debates in the federal convention of 1787; which framed the Constitution of the United States of America.
I recite, "I pledge allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America and I agree to defend my nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic, in order to protect liberty and justice for all.
Upon completion of the ROTC program, and as part of the commissioning ceremony, these new lieutenants take an oath "to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic.