The wanted are blogger Al Abdel-Fattah, Ahmed Doma, Karim El-Shaer, Hazem Abdel-Azim and Constitution Party member Ahmed El-Ghoneimi, all of whom have been banned from leaving the country by the prosecution.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Constitution Party
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Systems Technology
- Computing:Software Technology (course)
- Concentrated Solar Thermal
- Condensate Storage Tank
- Configuration and Service Tracker
- Confined Space Training
- Connected Speech Test
- Consensus Service Termination
- Consolidated Service Test (IBM mainframes software management)
- Constable (police/rank)
- Construction Surveillance Technician
- Content Specialty Test
- Context Switching Time
- Contract Supplemental Tooling (NASA)
- Contraction Stress Test
- Control for Stability and Traction (automotive system)
- Control System Toolbox
- Control Systems Technology Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Conventional Stability Talks
- Convulsive Shock Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, he met with former presidential candidate and Head of Egyptian Congress Party Amr Moussa, and phoned Mohamed Al-Baradei, president of the constitution party.
The Brotherhood statement reads that the rally will be in "response to the attacks by the militias of the Popular Current and the Constitution Party on the Qaed Ibrahim Mosque, which kept Sheikh El-Mahalawy under siege for more than 14 hours inside the mosque, and the attempts to assault more than 100 worshippers, including women and children.
A candidate with broad support - or maybe a bizarre mix of views - could be the nominee of the Democratic Party, the Constitution Party and the Pacific Green Party, and would be listed on the ballot accordingly.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Russian Constitution Party in a statement deplored Moscow's yes vote to a new sanctions resolution against Iran at the UN Security Council.
taxpayers will be forced to pay for the financial meltdown brought on by government and the Fed, Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin advocates dismantling the Federal Reserve and returning to sound money such as gold and silver.