Jannaty, Dammam) Power crisis in Pakistan Due to constant power failures and long hours of load-shedding, Pakistan is witnessing a large number of public protests these days.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Constant Power
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Configuration Protocol (computing)
- Congregation of the Passion, Passionists (religious order)
- Connaught Place
- Connaught Place (New Delhi, India)
- Connection Pending
- Connection Processor (ATMF)
- Conseiller Pédagogique (French: Educational Advisor)
- Consequential Propagation
- Conservative Party
- Console Processor (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wales has plenty of coal reserves, which should be utilised to ensure that we have a constant power supply.
The instrument can be operated in a variety of modes (adiabatic, constant heating rate, constant power input, isothermal) or in the heat-wait-search mode.
AaThe locals organized the protest to condemn the constant power cuts in the north, especially during Eid al-Adha.