The DJ-AIGCI is one of the most utilised indexes and is a strategic fit with our existing commodity index, the UBS Bloomberg Constant Maturity Commodity Index.
What does CMCI stand for?
CMCI stands for Constant Maturity Commodity Index (investing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMCI
We have 17 other meanings of CMCI in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act (UK)
- Central Massachusetts Center for Healthy Communities (LUK, Inc; Massachusetts Department of Public Health; Worcester, MA)
- Central Missouri Counties Human Development Corporation
- Civilian-Military Contingency Hospital System
- Cable Modem to CPE Interface (Sprint)
- Care Management Change Initiative
- Chakrabarti Management Consultancy, Inc. (Oakton, VA)
- CM Consulting and Investigations (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Computer and Math Citation Index
- Concentrate Manufacturing Company of Ireland (PepsiCo, Inc.)
- Construction Material Chemical Industries (Saudi Arabia manufacturer of construction chemicals)
- Correctable Machine Check Interrupt
- Council-Certified Moisture Control Investigator (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Configuration Management Coordination and Implementation Group
- Curriculum Materials Center Interest Group (Ohio)
- Child Migrant Central Information Index (Department of Health; UK)
- Copper Mountain Conference on Iterative Methods (Colorado)
- Carpometacarpal Joint (hand)
- Children's Movement for Climate Justice (India)
- ComCam International (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His recommended investments include UBS E-TRACS CMCI Total Return (UCI), an ETN designed to track the UBS Bloomberg Constant Maturity Commodity Index of 28 commodity futures contracts, ranging from coffee to zinc.
On August 3, the UBS Bloomberg Constant Maturity Commodity Index of 26 raw materials fell 3.