About Consortium of Social Science Associations COSSA is an advocacy organization that promotes attention to and Federal funding for the social and behavioral sciences.
What does COSSA stand for?
COSSA stands for Consortium of Social Science Associations (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COSSA
We have 6 other meanings of COSSA in our Acronym Attic
- Controller of Site Safety (UK railway engineering)
- Cooperative Osteosarcoma Study Group
- Corridors of Statewide Significance (Virginia Department of Transportation)
- Cost of Service Study (various locations)
- Councils of Social Services (New Zealand)
- Crew On-orbit Support Systems (NASA)
- Customer Oriented Strategic System
- Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association (Bend, OR)
- Commission on Spanish Speaking Affairs (Michigan Department of Energy, Labor and Economic Growth; Lansing, MI)
- Computer Science Students Association
- Containerized Shipment and Storage of Ammunition
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) Office of Space Science & Applications (Australia)
- Chief of Staff, Supreme Allied Commander (HQ of the CCS in London, WWII)
- College of Science Staff Advisory Council (Arizona)
- Combinatorics of Searching, Sorting and Coding (international conference)
- Command Systems Support Activity
- Committee on the Status of Species at Risk in Ontario
- Confederation of School Sport Associations of Southern Africa
- CGRO Science Support Center
- City of Southampton Swimming Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Voss of the University of Wisconsin, Madison at a seminar entitled, "Using the Census: What it Tells Us About America's People, Workforce, and Small Communities," organized by the Consortium of Social Science Associations (COSSA).