What does CONVINCE stand for?
CONVINCE stands for Consortium of North American Veterinary Interactive New Concept Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CONVINCE
- Contact Conversion Exercise
- Confined Vessel Experiments
- Convoy Exercise
- Controlled Onset Verapamil Investigation of Cardiovascular End-Points (medical trial)
- Coalition of National Voluntary Organizations
- Construction Applications of Virtual Reality (conference)
- Connecticut Warbler (bird species)
- Constant Work in Process
- Control Workstation