What does CUREA stand for?
CUREA stands for Consortium for Undergraduate Research and Education in Astronomy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Committee to Undo Racism Everywhere
- Conference for Universal Reason and Ethics
- Conference Upon Research and Education in World Government
- Connecticut United for Research Excellence, Inc.
- Constitutionally Unified Republic for Everybody (strict-constructionist group)
- Consumers United for Rail Equity (activist group)
- COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf) Usage Risk Evaluation (SEI/Carnegie Mellon)
- Council for Unified Research and Education
- Council of Urban Rebuilding Enterprises
- Curecanti National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Campaign Urging Research for Eosinophilic Disease
- Center for Universal Research to Eradicate Disease (Florida)
- Center for Urban Resource, Exchange and Development (Philippines)
- Center for the Ultimate Rehabilitation of Drug Dependents (Philippines)
- California Universities for Research in Earthquake Engineering
- Centre for the Use of Research and Evidence in Education (UK)
- Consortium of Universities for Research in Earthquake Engineering
- College Undergraduate Research Electronic Journal (University of Pennsylvania)
- Congregations United for Racial Equality and Justice (Unitarian Universalist Society)
- Center for Urban Real Estate Management (Switzerland)