The Management Process, or Knowledge-Centered Support Knowledge-centered support is a structured approach to managing knowledge developed by the Consortium for Service Innovation.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Consortium for Service Innovation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Confédération Syndicale Internationale (French: International Trade Union Confederation)
- Conference Systems, Inc.
- Confidential Supervisory Information (financial regulations)
- Configuration Status Item
- Congregation Shearith Israel (Dallas, TX)
- Congregation Sons of Israel (New York)
- Conseils et Services Immobiliers (French: Consulting and Real Estate Services)
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones (Spanish)
- Consensual Sexual Intercourse
- Consolidated Software Index
- Consorzio Suonatori Indipendenti (Italian alternative music band)
- Constant Scan Impedance
- Construction Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Consultant and Systems Integrator (Novell)
- Consumer Safety Inspector
- Consumer Sentiment Index
- Consumer Source, Inc. (Virginia)
- Consumers Socially Integrated (Iowa)
- Consumers Software Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 has been recognized as "Knowledge-Centered Support Verified" by the Consortium for Service Innovation.