Consonant identification in consonant-vowel-consonant syllables in speech-spectrum noise.
What does CVC stand for?
CVC stands for Consonant-Vowel-Consonant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVC
We have 233 other meanings of CVC in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Vehicle Crewman
- Combat Veterans to Careers
- Comberton Village College (Cambridge, England)
- Combustible Vapor Concentration
- Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign
- Conclave Vice-Chief (Conclave, Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- Conejo Valley Cloggers
- Conference Vice-Chief (National Order of the Arrow Conference, Boy Scouts of America)
- Conseils et Verification Canada (Consulting and Audit Canada)
- Conserved Vector Current
- Constant Volume Combustion (engines)
- Convention and Visitors Commission (St. Louis, MO)
- Conventional Vibrated Concrete (dam construction)
- Coors Visitor Centre (UK)
- Corporate Value Consulting
- Corporate Venture Capital
- Corporate Visit Center
- Country Vélo Club (French country club)
- County Voluntary Council (Wales, UK)
- Current-to-Voltage Converter
Samples in periodicals archive:
When he passed the butter instead of the toast, she called him a silly old consonant-vowel-consonant.
Therefore, she was administered a 120 word screening measure that contained several four letter words such as consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel, double consonant-vowel-consonant, consonant-double vowel-consonant, and consonant-vowel-double consonant patterned words.