Nonstandard abbreviations: NRI, Net Reclassification Index; STROBE, Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology; STARD, Standards for Reporting of Diagnostic Accuracy; REMARK, Reporting Recommendations for Tumor Marker Prognostic Studies; MIAME, Minimum Information about a Microarray Experiment; CONSORT, Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials.
What does CONSORT stand for?
CONSORT stands for Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CONSORT
- Comet Nucleus Sounding Experiment by Radiowave Transmission (European Space Agency)
- Continental Shelf
- Consortium for the Romanian Language
- CONSOLAN Facility
- Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (Italy)
- Consolidated (Low or Medium Frequency) Long-Range Aid to Navigation
- Consolidation Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent developments in efforts to standardize the process of reporting results from randomized controlled trials have been led by an interdisciplinary body of medical professionals known as the Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials (CONSORT) group (Moher, Schulz, & Altman, 2001).