In June 2008, GAO reported that its case-study analysis of unbilled patient services at 18 medical centers, including 10 medical centers with low billing performance and 8 medical centers under VA's Consolidated Patient Account Centers (CPAC) initiative considered to be high performers, found documentation, coding, and billing errors and inadequate management oversight that resulted in unbilled amounts.
What does CPAC stand for?
CPAC stands for Consolidated Patient Account Center (Department of Veterans Affairs)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPAC
We have 233 other meanings of CPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Churton Park Anglican Church (New Zealand)
- Citi Performing Arts Center (Boston, MA)
- Civilian Personnel Administration Center
- Civilian Personnel Advisory Center
- Community Policing Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Comprehensive Plan Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Confederation of Parent Advisory Councils (Canada)
- Connecticut Parent Advocacy Center, Inc.
- Conservative Political Action Committee
- Conservative Political Action Conference
- Copy Protection Advisory Council
- Coronado Performing Arts Center (Rockford, IL)
- Corrective and Preventive Action Committee
- Corrosion Prevention and Control (USMC)
- Cryptography - Policy and Algorithms Conference
- Cultural Property Advisory Committee (US Department of State)
- Canadian Partnership Against Cancer Corporation (est. 2006)
- Caribbean Planning for Adaptation to Climate Change
- Center for Policy Analysis and Community Change (est. 2000)
- Centre for Process Analysis, Chemometrics and Control (University of Newcastle)