108(a), beginning with a member's share of the consolidated net operating loss (CNOL).
What does CNOL stand for?
CNOL stands for Consolidated Net Operating Loss (Income tax deduction)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CNOL in our Acronym Attic
- City News Occupation Foole (trivia contest)
- Common Nucleus of Operative Fact (law)
- Communication Navigation Outage Forecasting System (USAF)
- Chairman, Nuclear Operations Group (US DoD)
- Confederacion Nacional de Organizaciones Ganaderas (National Confederation of Livestock Unions, Mexico)
- Cyanic Acid
- construction notice of intent
- Controllable Net Operating Income (accounting)
- Commission Nationale des Opérations Immobilières et de l'Architecture (French: National Commission on Real Estate Transactions and Architecture)
- Chief of Naval Operations Integrated Vulnerability Assessment
- Cisco Network Order Manager
- Comité National Olympique Marocain (French: Moroccan National Olympic Committee)
- Committee on Network Operations and Management
- Conseil National de l'Ordre des Médecins (French)
- Cost Not Otherwise Matchable (US DHHS)
- Technical Committee on Network Operations and Management (IEEE Communications Society Technical Committee)
- Cuong Nhu Oriental Martial Arts (Vietnamese style)
- Cuong Nhu Oriental Martial Arts Association
- Conseil national des organisations non gouvernementales de développement du Zaïre
- China National Offshore Oil Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regulations section 1502-11 requires a consolidated group to determine its consolidated net operating loss as follows.
OTCBB:TTGLE), a high growth diversified holding company, today announced record revenue of $122 million and a consolidated net operating loss of $24.
The increased consolidated net operating loss was primarily due to lower revenue, an increase in R&D expenses, the recognition of non-cash compensation expense related to the recent adoption by the Company of FASB Interpretation No.
We believe these repositioning actions will also assist the company in productively using our substantial consolidated net operating loss carryforward," said Legg.
At the end of 2002, the P group had a $50 million consolidated net operating loss (CNOL); $10 million was attributable to $1 and $40 million to S2.
Furthermore, all of the consolidated net operating loss carryforwards would be eliminated (as of June 30, 1992, approximately $215 million).
The Company estimates that its consolidated net operating profit after debt service and taxes will approximate break-even for the Nine Months ended September 30, 1998, while incurring an estimated consolidated net operating loss approximating $9,200,000 for the Third Quarter of 1998.