108(a), beginning with a member's share of the consolidated net operating loss (CNOL).
What does CNOL stand for?
CNOL stands for Consolidated Net Operating Loss (Income tax deduction)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CNOL in our Acronym Attic
- City News Occupation Foole (trivia contest)
- Common Nucleus of Operative Fact (law)
- Communication Navigation Outage Forecasting System (USAF)
- Chairman, Nuclear Operations Group (US DoD)
- Confederacion Nacional de Organizaciones Ganaderas (National Confederation of Livestock Unions, Mexico)
- Cyanic Acid
- construction notice of intent
- Controllable Net Operating Income (accounting)
- Commission Nationale des Opérations Immobilières et de l'Architecture (French: National Commission on Real Estate Transactions and Architecture)
- Chief of Naval Operations Integrated Vulnerability Assessment
- Cisco Network Order Manager
- Comité National Olympique Marocain (French: Moroccan National Olympic Committee)
- Committee on Network Operations and Management
- Conseil National de l'Ordre des Médecins (French)
- Cost Not Otherwise Matchable (US DHHS)
- Technical Committee on Network Operations and Management (IEEE Communications Society Technical Committee)
- Cuong Nhu Oriental Martial Arts (Vietnamese style)
- Cuong Nhu Oriental Martial Arts Association
- Conseil national des organisations non gouvernementales de développement du Zaïre
- China National Offshore Oil Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regulations section 1502-11 requires a consolidated group to determine its consolidated net operating loss as follows.
At the end of 2002, the P group had a $50 million consolidated net operating loss (CNOL); $10 million was attributable to $1 and $40 million to S2.