Arthur Pearcy goes on to state, "Records indicate that as late as August 1942 RAF Coastal Command was allocated just five Consolidated Liberator aircraft to protect the Atlantic convoys.
What does B24 stand for?
B24 stands for Consolidated Liberator (US WWII bomber)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- B19 promoter at map unit 6
- Boundary-Corrected First Born (for scattering)
- B1 Bradykinin Receptor
- Belavia Belorussian (airline code)
- Big 2 (card game)
- Bonnie Bernstein (CBS sports reporter)
- Conventional B Cell (biology)
- Riboflavin (vitamin)
- Base-Optimal Second-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Bell 212 (Bell Helicopters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Allied aircraft with the largest number (by type) produced was the Consolidated Liberator.