Consolidated High School District 230 in Orland Park, Ill.
What does CHSD stand for?
CHSD stands for Consolidated High School District (Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSD
We have 11 other meanings of CHSD in our Acronym Attic
- Child Health Self-Concept Scale
- Comité d'Hygiène, de Sécurité et des Conditions de Travail (France)
- Commander, Helicopter Sea Combat Wing, US Atlantic Fleet
- Camp Hill School District (Pennsylvania)
- Cape Henlopen School District (Lewes, DE)
- Center for Health Systems and Design (Texas A&M University)
- Central High School District
- Community Health Services Department (Canada)
- Community High School District
- Congenital Hereditary Stromal Dystrophy (eye disorder)
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego (California; also seen as RCHSD)
- Community High School District 94 (West Chicago, IL)
- Contract Health Service Delivery Area
- Canadian HIV Strain and Drug Resistance Surveillance Program (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Campaign for High School Equity (Washington, DC)
- Center for Higher Secondary Education (Maldives)
- Center for Humanitarian and Social Empowerment (Indonesia)
- Centre Hospitalier St-Eustache (French)
- Certified Hanna Somatic Educator
- Chinook Salmon Embryo (cells)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consolidated High School District 230 Adopts Clarinet Systems and Palm Technologies Consolidated High School District 230 in Orland Park, Illinois, a Chicago suburb, started its Palm Handheld Infrared Beaming program to teach teachers about Palm handheld-based learning programs.