The system, which is the first of its kind to be synchronously interconnected to the critical Midtown network grid of Consolidated Edison Company of New York handles 60% of the 450,000 s/f building's electric usage, and 65% of its cooling and heating needs.
What does ConEd stand for?
ConEd stands for Consolidated Edison Company of New York
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ConEd
- Cost of New Entry (power industry)
- Cryogenic Orbital Nitrogen Experiment
- Combined Organizations of Numismatic Error Collectors of America
- Consultation, the European Commission and Civil Society (database)
- Corporación Nacional de Estudiantes de Ciencias Forestales (Chile)
- Christian Outreach Network Establishing City-Wide Teamwork
- Coalition of New England Companies for Trade
- Combat Network Communications Technology
- Committee on Networking, Education and Community Teamwork (Hannover Park, IL)
- Continuing Education
- Coalition Of North-Eastern Governors
- Comanche Nation Enterprises, Inc. (Lawton, OK)
- Consejo Nacional de Empresas Integradas
- College of North East London
- Control Of Electromagnetic Radiation
- Conveyer Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Concept of Employment
- Confederação Nacional de Entidades Negras (Portuguese: National Confederation of Black Entities; Brazil)
- National Council of Private Enterprise (Panama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also is approximately 3,000 feet from the Astoria substation complex owned by Consolidated Edison Company of New York to which the new plant will interconnect for transmission of the electricity that it will generate.
This environmentally progressive project is located on a 23-acre site in northwest Queens which, for the past 50 years, served as an oil storage and distribution facility; it also is approximately 3,000 feet from the Astoria substation complex owned by Consolidated Edison Company of New York to which the new plant will interconnect for transmission of the electricity that it will generate.