PC Blade technology - or consolidated client infrastructure (CCI) as one major proponent, Hewlett-Packard, prefers to call it - essentially removes the motherboard and storage from a conventional PC and houses it communally in a data centre rack.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Consolidated Client Infrastructure (HP)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Concrete Countertop Institute
- Condensed Curriculum International, Inc.
- Confederazione Cooperative Italiane
- Confidential Communications International, Ltd. (Houston, TX)
- Configuration Control Index
- Connecticut Culinary Institute (est. 1987)
- Connection Control Interface
- Connectivity, Compatibility, and Interoperability
- Conseil Canadien des Ingénieurs (French: Canadian Council of Professional Engineers)
- Conservation Consultants Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Consolidated Contracting Initiative (NASA)
- Construction Cost Index
- Consultation and Community Involvement (UK)
- Consumer Co-Op International
- Consumer Confidence Index
- Container Closure Integrity
- Container Corporation of India
- Contaminant Control, Inc.
- Continuity Check Incoming (CCS #7 & ITU-T)
- Continuity Check Indicator