He is an optional player character in Square Enix's console role-playing game Final Fantasy VII.
What does CRPG stand for?
CRPG stands for Console Role-Playing Game (gaming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CRPG
We have 7 other meanings of CRPG in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Reconciliation Project Foundation (Tacoma, WA)
- Chloroquine-Resistant Plasmodium Falciparum (malaria)
- Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation (Springfield, NJ)
- Controlled Round Push Feed (rifle feature)
- Cancer Research and Prevention Foundation of America
- Canadian Rangers Patrol Group (Canadian Army)
- Capital Region Purchasing Group (New York)
- Centre de Recherches Petrographiques et Geochimiques (French: Petrographic and Geochemical Research Center)
- Chicago Research and Planning Group (Willow Springs, IL)
- Computer Role-Playing Game
- Christian Role Playing Gamers Association
- Council on Research Policy and Graduate Education
- Center for Research on Population Health (American University of Beirut; Lebanon)
- Centre de Recherche sur les Pathologies Hormonales (French: Center for Research on Hormonal Disorders)
- Centre de Ressources pour la Promotion des Droits des Personnes Handicapés (French: Resource Center for the Promotion of the Rights of Disabled People; Senegal)
- Cedar Rapids Physician Hospital Organization (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Conway Regional Physician Hospital Organization (Conway, AR)
- Centre de Recherche Public Henri Tudor (French: Henri Tudor Public Research Center)
- China Resources Petrochems Investments (British Virgin Islands)
- Cooperative Research Partners Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lord of the Rings(TM), The Third Age(TM) - Experience the first console role-playing game set in The Lord of the Rings universe in The Lord of the Rings, The Third Age.
The most anticipated console system of the year now boasts what has been called the best console role-playing game to date, "Summoner" for PlayStation 2 (MSRP: $49.