Educated in Italy and the United States, Bellagamba went to Kenya as a missionary in 1958; there he became professor of pastoral theology at the Catholic University of Eastern Africa in Nairobi and later was regional vice-superior of Consolata missionaries in Kenya.
What does MC stand for?
MC stands for Consolata Missionaries (Sisters) (religious order)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MC
We have 266 other meanings of MC in our Acronym Attic
- Major Branch Zone (neuron morphology)
- Mandatory Broadcast Zone (New Zealand aeronautical charts)
- Marburger Bund Zeitung (German: Marburger Bond Newspaper)
- Must Be Zero (reserved network protocol field)
- Monterey Bay Zen Center (Monterey, CA)
- Mount Baldy Zen Center (California)
- Moeilijk Brandbaar Zonder Halogenen (Dutch; fire retardent electric cable; Draka Holding NV)
- Maximum Bandwidth Zero Suppression
- Committee Member (Boy Scouts of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unfortunately, it is not about Christianity in the broad sense but deals only with the closely prescribed practices of the Consolata Missionaries, founded in 1901 at Turin, Italy.