For the first time, the Navy, under pressure from a series of lawsuits filed by environmentalists, approached the CCC asking for a consistency determination on their training activities, which have been going on for years.
What does CD stand for?
CD stands for Consistency Determination
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CD
We have 293 other meanings of CD in our Acronym Attic
- Conference on Disarmament
- Confidential Document
- Configuration Drawing
- Congressional District
- Connectivity Date
- Conseil de Discipline (French: Disciplinary Board)
- Consent Decree
- Conservation Dependent (IUCN Red List of Threatened Species Lower Risk sub-category)
- Conservation District
- Conserved Domain (proteins)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16) The Commission requested a consistency determination for lease sale forty-eight, asserting that the Final Notice of Sale (FNOS) "directly affected the California coastal zone by conclusively establishing the size of the lease sale, the location of the tracts to be leased, the timing of the lease sale, and lease stipulations.