The BOJ will consider every option to achieve its 2 percent inflation goal, " Kuroda said at a parliamentary session.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Consider Every Option
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Education Organization (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Commonwealth Employment Opportunities (Massachusetts)
- Communications-Electronics Officer
- Community Education and Outreach (various organizations)
- Community Employment Options (various locations)
- Community Enforcement Officer
- Community Enrichment Organization (various locations)
- Comprehensive Electronic Office (software)
- Confederación Empresarial de Ourense (Spain)
- Configuration Engineering Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staying ahead of competitors is clearly crucial to their continuing commercial success, and when manufacturing businesses are looking at finding the finance they need to expand and development, they need to consider every option.
We are working to protect our investments in all possible manners, and will consider every option prior to any further investments, Baksaas said.
We believe an assured moratorium from the court for up to 28 days would provide a breathing space for debtors to consider every option and enjoy a respite from creditor pressure," said Mr Brook.
Mr Law said: "We believe an assured moratorium from the court for up to 28 days would provide a breathing space for debtors to consider every option and enjoy a respite from creditor pressure.
Later in the day, Hatoyama declined to say whether he still sees the existing plan as an option, telling reporters only that he plans to watch the panel closely and have it consider every option.
Given his success at Sheffield United, though, he feels it is only fair to assess each different potential move on its own individual merits, and he feels that with Premier League interest there as well, it would only be fair to consider every option.