Or Eissler's opponent, Steve Toth, who said he was "setting the pace and the tone of the campaign" and got the feeling he was onto something when he saw where his support was coming from: "The conservative political action committees, they never get behind a contender unless there is blood in the water.
What does CPAC stand for?
CPAC stands for Conservative Political Action Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPAC
We have 234 other meanings of CPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Park Active Community
- Chronic Pain Association of Canada
- Churton Park Anglican Church (New Zealand)
- Citi Performing Arts Center (Boston, MA)
- Civilian Personnel Administration Center
- Civilian Personnel Advisory Center
- Community Policing Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Comprehensive Plan Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Confederation of Parent Advisory Councils (Canada)
- Connecticut Parent Advocacy Center, Inc.
- Conservative Political Action Conference
- Consolidated Patient Account Center (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Copy Protection Advisory Council
- Coronado Performing Arts Center (Rockford, IL)
- Corrective and Preventive Action Committee
- Corrosion Prevention and Control (USMC)
- Cryptography - Policy and Algorithms Conference
- Cultural Property Advisory Committee (US Department of State)
- Canadian Partnership Against Cancer Corporation (est. 2006)
- Caribbean Planning for Adaptation to Climate Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
A color guard from the Junior Navy ROTC at North High School led the Pledge of Allegiance at the Saturday event, which was staged by a new conservative political action committee called Activate Worcester.
The participants included high-level insiders from the campaigns of Barack Obama and John McCain, from the Democratic and Republican parties, and from liberal and conservative political action committees.
According to CBS, a conservative political action committee will begin running ads in Alaska and on national television this week honoring Palin.
Kenneth Dunlap Afton, MN Cathy Young replies: Michael Moore may have gotten an Oscar, but he has never, to my knowledge, been invited to speak at a political event by a major liberal political organization--in contrast to Coulter, who has been a regular at Conservative Political Action Committee conferences.
In a March 1997 speech delivered before the Conservative Political Action Committee, Ashcroft asserted, "People's lives and fortunes [have] been relinquished to renegade judges, a robed, contemptuous intellectual elite.