Another powerful tool, the Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals (Bonn Convention) (63) was signed in 1979.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Conservation of Migratory Species
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Conference Management System
- Conference Media Services Australia
- Configuration Management Specialist
- Configuration Management System
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome (inherited muscular disorder)
- Congestion Management System
- Connect Media Services
- Connect Messaging Service
- Connection Management System
- Connector Microtooling Systems, Inc.
- Constant Maturity Swap-linked
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Construction Métallique Saumuroise (French construction company)
- Contact Management System (obsolete; now Technical Decision Support System)
- Container Managed Security (software)
- Container Management Systems
- Contemporary Music Society (various locations)
- Content Managed Solution (websites)
- Content Management Server (Microsoft)
- Content Management Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
SWA Secretary-General Bander bin Saud bin Mohammad returned to the Kingdom after attending the 10th Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals in Bergen, Norway, from Nov.
Riyadh, Dhu-AlHijjah 24, 1432, Nov 20, 2011, SPA -- The Kingdom is participating in the 10th Conference of Bonn Treaty on Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals held its first meeting in Bergen, Norway earlier today and will last for five days.
According to a report by BBC News, in the Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals, it was determined that the noises sea creatures use to communicate are being drowned out by noises from commercial shipping, new military sonar and climate change.
Department of State brought together decision-makers from throughout the Western Hemisphere to develop strategies for cross-boundary conservation of migratory species and collaboration on wildlife conservation issues.
1) There are two primary reasons why conservation of migratory species does not always preserve actual migrations.