reduced to its essentials it alleges that [de la Hoya] engaged in [wrongful] conduct because, after he and [Cecora] had engaged in consensual sexual intercourse, he unsuccessfully sought to convince her a few hours later to have sex with him again," the New York Post quoted Bernstein's court papers as saying.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Consensual Sexual Intercourse
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Conditional Symmetric Instability
- Confederación Sindical Internacional (Spanish)
- Confédération Syndicale Internationale (French: International Trade Union Confederation)
- Conference Systems, Inc.
- Confidential Supervisory Information (financial regulations)
- Configuration Status Item
- Congregation Shearith Israel (Dallas, TX)
- Congregation Sons of Israel (New York)
- Conseils et Services Immobiliers (French: Consulting and Real Estate Services)
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones (Spanish)
- Consolidated Software Index
- Consortium for Service Innovation
- Consorzio Suonatori Indipendenti (Italian alternative music band)
- Constant Scan Impedance
- Construction Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Consultant and Systems Integrator (Novell)
- Consumer Safety Inspector
- Consumer Sentiment Index
- Consumer Source, Inc. (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said when the Asian male arrived, he and Branighan went upstairs and seemed to engage in consensual sexual intercourse," said Mr Mullarkey.
Jennifer Birch, prosecuting, said: "She drove them to a retail park and they participated in consensual sexual intercourse.
When interviewed by diplomatic security investigators, the officer claimed he had "engaged in consensual sexual intercourse," according to the affidavit.
Davies had previously been jailed for seriously assaulting a young girl in 1986 and before that was in court for having unlawful but consensual sexual intercourse with an underage female.