As many different companies offer basic EMR systems, this study focuses on the 11 companies that have the Conselho Federal de Medicina (CFM), or Federal Council of Medicine, and the Sociedade Brasileira de Informatica em Saude (Sbis), or Brazilian Society of Health Informatics, certification, which is an index for more developed local solutions.
What does CFM stand for?
CFM stands for Conselho Federal de Medicina (Brazil)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFM
We have 246 other meanings of CFM in our Acronym Attic
- Computer für Menschen Gmbh (German company for scanner drivers and software)
- Configuration Flash Memory
- Configuration Management (software)
- Confirm (logging abbreviation)
- Congrès Français de Mécanique (French: French Congress of Mechanics)
- Conkling Fiskum & Mccormick (public affairs services, Portland, Oregon)
- Connection Flow Monitor (Halliburton)
- Connectivity Fault Management
- Conseil Formation Marketing (French business consulting company)
- Consolidated Facilities Management
- Constellation Figure of Merit (measure of energy efficiency)
- Construction & Facilities Management (various organizations)
- Containment Failure Mode
- Contamination-Free Manufacturing
- Contingency For Movement
- Continuous Fetal Monitoring
- Continuous Filament Mat (fiberglass filament mat)
- Continuous Flow Manufacturing
- Contract Facility Monitoring (US Bureau of Prisons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Revista CFMU: Conselho Federal de Medicina Veterinaria, vol.