What does CERAP stand for?
CERAP stands for Conseil Études en Radioprotection (French: Radiation Studies Board)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CERAP
- Centre for Education and Research on Aging and Health (Canada)
- Center for Education Research, Analysis, and Innovation (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI)
- Centre d'Etudes et de Recherche Amérique Latine-Europe (French)
- Centre d'essais et de recherche automobile de Mortefontaine
- Centre d'Étude et de Recherche Appliquée en Psychopédagogie Perceptive (French: Center for Study and Research in Applied Perceptual Psychology)
- Centre d'Etudes et de Recherches en Arts Plastiques (French: Study and Research Centre in Plastic Arts)
- Child Endangerment Risk Assessment Protocol
- China Economic Research and Advisory Programme (various locations)
- Combined En Route Radar Approach
- Combined/Center Radar Approach Control
- Chemistry Education Research and Practice in Europe (journal)
- Center for Electronic Recordkeeping and Archival Research (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Centre for Environmental Risk Assessment and Remediation (Australia)
- Center for Educational Research at Stanford (Stanford University School of Education; Stanford, CA)
- Center for Electronic Resources in African Studies
- Coastal and Estuarine Research at Sussex (University of Sussex; UK)
- Centre d'Études et de Recherches d'Architecture et d'Urbanisme (French: Center for Studies and Research of Architecture and Urban Planning; Belgium)
- Centre d'Études et de Recherche Audio-Visuelles de l'Université de Montpellier (French: University of Montpellier Center for Audio-Visual Studies and Research; Montpellier, France)
- Centre for Research on the Arab World (University of Mainz; Germany)
- Centre for Equality Research in Business (UK)