What does CNHF stand for?
CNHF stands for Conrad N Hilton Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central New Hampshire Corvair Association
- Certified National Hood Cleaning Association
- Choctaw Nation Health Care Center (Talahina, OK)
- Congenital Nonspherocytic Hemolytic Disease
- China National Health Development Research Center (China Ministry of Health)
- Canadian National Horse Exhibition (est. 2003)
- Council for Nigerian Higher Education
- Coalition for Nonprofit Housing and Economic Development (Washington, DC)
- Center for Nursing History, Ethics and Human Rights (Purdue University)
- Coalition of National Health Education Organizations (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Central Nebraska Habitat for Humanity
- California Natural History Guides
- Case New Holland Industrial (various locations)
- Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry (est. 1991; University of Virginia)
- Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration (French immigration museum)
- Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- County Natural Heritage Inventory (various locations)
- Corporate Nursing Home Improvement Collaborative
- Centre National Hospitalier d'Information sur le Médicament (French drug information center)
- Chambre Nationale des Huissiers de Justice (French: National Chamber of Judicial Officers)