Right now I'm moving as a fast as I can because I still feel 20 years old and want to conquer the world before my time runs out," he said.
What does CTW stand for?
CTW stands for Conquer the World
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CTW
We have 74 other meanings of CTW in our Acronym Attic
- Clifford T Ward (singer songwriter)
- Clothes That Work (volunteer organization; Dayton, OH)
- Code and Unit Test Walkthrough
- Cologne-Twente Workshop
- Commando Training Wing
- Commended to the Word (ministry; Santa Cruz, CA)
- Communications Theory Workshop (IEEE)
- Companies to Watch
- Complain To Whom (spam prevention)
- Computer Trade Weekly
Samples in periodicals archive:
The home of the French-born father of the tango, the music and sultry dance that rose from Argentine tenements to conquer the world.
As a kid, he was the Zen Master; he would carry me on his back and we'd conquer the world.
Melbourne, Oct 29(ANI): Former Australian batsman Dean Jones has backed Cricket Australia (CA) selectors' decision to support upcoming fast bowlers Pat Cummins and James Pattinson, saying that the move would help the team to conquer the world again.