Mother's Club, Worcester Council of Parents Groups, past director of the Citizens for Neighborhood Improvement, Past member of the Republican City Committee for Ward 2, a former member of the Public School Art League, Lady Antlers, Tuesday Luncheon Club, League of Women voters, Worcester Light Opera, and was involved in many civic committees including the committee founding of the Connie Mack Little League.
What does CMLL stand for?
CMLL stands for Connie Mack Little League (Amherst, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMLL
We have 1 other meaning of CMLL in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Media Literacy Institute (St. Louis, MO)
- Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Co. (Hartford, CT)
- CUNA Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Capital Markets Law Journal (Oxford University Press)
- Centre Martin Luther King (now Center for Nonviolent Action; Switzerland)
- CML Group, Inc. (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Calgary Masters Lacrosse League (Canada)
- Center for Multiple Languages and Literacies (Columbia University; New York)
- Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures (university department; various locations)
- Classics, Modern Languages and Linguistics (Concordia University; Canada)
- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (Mexican Wrestling Promotion)
- Caudal Mediastinal Lymph Node
- Co-Management Learning Network
- Colectivo Media Luna Negra Anarquista (Spanish: Collective Anarchist Black Crescent; Mexico)
- Centre Méditerranéen de Littérature Orale (French: Mediterranean Oral Literature Center)
- Communautés Minoritaires de Langue Officielle (French: Official Language Minority Communities; Canada)
- Chemical Operations
- Cardiac Membrane Lipid Peroxidation
- Case Management Learning Program
- Centroid-Based Multilayer Perceptron
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marie was a team mother in the Connie Mack Little League for many years.
The access road would be off Skyline Drive, near the hairpin turn and the Connie Mack Little League field.