Jones Award for Scholarship, Service and Development and the Boston College Connell School of Nursing Diversity Fellowship.
What does CSON stand for?
CSON stands for Connell School of Nursing (Boston College)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CSON in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Service Operations Manager
- Customer Service Order Management (various organizations)
- California State Oriental Medical Association
- Central States Occupational Medicine Association (Elgin, IL)
- Canadian Society of Ophthalmic Medical Personnel (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Chicago Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (Chicago, IL)
- Chinese Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Colorado Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Connecticut Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (Middlefield, CT)
- Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media Without Cholesteatoma (otorhinolaryngology)
- Canadian Series of North American Negroes
- Computer Security Operations Office
- County Safety Officers' Organization of California (est. 1959)
- Combat Systems Officer Of the Watch
- Certification Services Oversight Process (US FAA)
- Certified Securities Operation Professional (American Bankers Association)
- Ceský Svaz Ochráncu Prírody (Czech: Czech Union for Nature Conservation)
- Channel Services Operators (IRC)
- Charity Series of Poker (est. 2014)
- Combat Security Outpost
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jane Flanagan is an assistant professor of nursing at Boston College Connell School of Nursing where she teaches in the Adult and Geriatric Nurse Practitioner Program.
Igo has been named to the dean's list at the Connell School of Nursing at Boston College for the fall semester.