Melbourne Structural engineer Connell Mott MacDonald Client Eureka Tower Pty Ltd Status Built Photographs [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 1,2, 3, John Gollings 4, David Simmonds Lobby and garden at ground level.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Connell Mott Macdonald (civil engineering firm)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Measuring Machine
- Computerized Maintenance Management (job)
- Computerized Measuring Machine
- Condition Monitored Maintenance (NASA)
- Configuration Management Manual
- Configuration Management Method (UK project management)
- Conflict Management and Mitigation (USAID)
- Conformal Mapping Method (geometry)
- Congregation of Marian Hill Missionaries (religious order)
- Congress of Molecular Medicine
- Conseil des Musulmans à Massy (French: Council of Muslims in Massy; Massy, France)
- Consistent Mass Matrix (structural mechanics)
- Consommation Moyenne Mensuelle (French: Average Monthly Consumption)
- Construction Mécanique et Maintenance (French: Construction and Maintenance Mechanics)
- Construction Method Modeler
- Consulting Marketing Management (various locations)
- Consumer and Multimedia (Optus; Australia)
- Contextual Menu Manager (Apple Macintosh)
- Contextual Menu Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Silverlink has worked with architect Waring & Netts on the scheme, as well as employing specialist architect Malcolm Fraser, landscape architecture practice Southern Green, structural engineer Connell Mott MacDonald, urban design consultant Space Syntax and environmental consultant Entec.
Structural and civil engineering is being conducted by Mott Stadium Consortium and the M&E contractor is Connell Mott MacDonald.
Property developer Branmore Investments - working in partnership with leading architects RyderHKS and consultants Connell Mott MacDonald - recently unveiled ambitious plans for East Holborn in South Shields, with detailed images of how the prestigious development would look, as the focal point for the transformation of the borough.
Working in partnership with architect RyderHKS and consultant Connell Mott MacDonald, Branmore says the development would be the focal point for the transformation of the borough.
Branmore has pulled together a team of national and international specialists, including Ryder, acting as master planners on the project; Connell Mott MacDonald, engineering consultant; The Newton Partnership, cost consultant; and Sanderson Young, residential agent.