Use Shotgun Connector Covers When the missiles aren't loaded, the covers keep sand and dirt from filling connector holes and causing poor electrical connections.
What does CONN stand for?
CONN stands for Connector
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CONN
We have 1 other meaning of CONN in our Acronym Attic
- Computational Natural Language Learning (Conference)
- Conference on Natural Language Learning
- Concept of Logistics (US DoD)
- Concept of Maritime Operations (NATO)
- Consolidated Message Distribution Library
- Confederacion Sudamericana de Futbol
- Conselho Nacional de Metrologia, Normalização E Qualidade Industrial (Portuguese: National Council of Metrology, Standardization and Industrial Quality; Brazil)
- Conflict Model
- Connecticut (old style)
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Department of Transportation
- Clinical Online Network of Evidence for Care and Therapeutics (Joanna Briggs Institute; Australia)
- Computational Neural Network Center
- Content Negotiations
- College Construction Loan Insurance Association
- Connecticut-Israel Exchange (Commission)
- Coalition of Nigerian NGOs on Health, Population and Development
- Connecticut Occupational Therapy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
While there have been a number of solutions provided for vehicle electrics/electronics, the connector has remained little changed when it comes to pipes, principally because the technology is straightforward and well known.
125Gbps) two types of copper connectors are specified for box-to-box interconnect: Style 1: the venerable 9-pin D-Subminiature (commonly known as "DB-9") and Style 2: the High Speed Serial Differential Connector (commonly known as the "HSSDC").