The woodworking industry could use Dascanova products in the same way as standard wood based panel with the same fittings and connection elements.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Connection Element
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Concept Exploration (phase)
- Conceptual Engineering (design phase)
- Concurrent Engineering
- Conditional Exemption (hazardous waste management; California)
- Conditionally Exempt Generator (environment)
- Conducted Emission
- Configuration Engineering
- Conformite Europeanne (French)
- Conformité Européenne (European health & safety product label)
- Conjugated Estrogen
- Connection Endpoint
- Conseil d'Etat (Luxembourg)
- Conseiller en Emploi (French)
- Conservation of Energy
- Constant Effect
- Construction Engineers (Canadian Forces Base)
- Consultative Examination
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumption Entry (process of declaring the importation of foreign made goods for use in the US)
- Contact Explosive
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Piano Hinges Piano hinges are a very common and wide spread connection element for several applications.
Layouts included connection elements distinct to the new brand including a strong use of transparencies, the yellow energy bar, the ampersand, and photography with interesting perspectives that conveys the energy and vitality of the brand.
[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Figure 3 shows the pressure sensor of the breast chamber, the connection connector and the two-piece conical connection element for the air duct.