We found that local bird species most frequently infested by ticks include the low-foraging grouse, turkey, chickadee, house wren, gray catbird, brown thrasher, robin, wood thrush, hermit thrush, Swainson's thrush, veery, yellow warbler, ovenbird, northern waterthrush, Connecticut warbler, mourning warbler, common yellowthroat, goldfinch, rufous-sided towhee, field sparrow, white-throated sparrow, swamp sparrow and song sparrow.
What does CONW stand for?
CONW stands for Connecticut Warbler (bird species)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Confined Vessel Experiments
- Convoy Exercise
- Consortium of North American Veterinary Interactive New Concept Education
- Controlled Onset Verapamil Investigation of Cardiovascular End-Points (medical trial)
- Coalition of National Voluntary Organizations
- Construction Applications of Virtual Reality (conference)
- Constant Work in Process
- Control Workstation
- Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge (Marion, IL; USFWS)
- Campground Owners of New York
- Council of New Zealand University Librarians
- Caltech Optical Observatories
- Cave of Ordeal (video games)
- Cell of Origin (mobile telephony)
- Centre for Overweight and Obesity (Australia)
- Certificate of Occupancy (construction code compliance)