What does CTVIA stand for?
CTVIA stands for Connecticut Vaccine Information Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Curly Top Virus Control Program (California Department of Food and Agriculture)
- Comprehensive Test of Visual Functioning Kit (psychology)
- Coolbaugh Township Volunteer Fire Company (Pennsylvania)
- Cranberry Township Volunteer Fire Company (est.1959; Cranberry Township, PA)
- Canadian Technical and Vocational Group (Ontario, Canada; education partnership; est. 1993)
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Centre Technique Véhicules Industriels (French industrial vehicle repair center)
- Certified Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Comptoir Technique Véhicule Industriel (French industrial vehicle repair center)
- Computer Telephone Video Integrators, Inc.
- Chemical Tank Vessel Information Sheet (Coast Guard Marine Safety Office)
- Conventional Touch Voltage Limit
- Caltech Conference on Very Large Scale Integration
- Canine Tricuspid Valve Malformation
- Centre for Tropical Veterinary Medicine (Scotland, UK)
- Canine Transmissible Venereal Sarcoma (canid sexually transmitted disease)
- CAP (Chip Authentication Program) Token Verification Service (VASCO Data Security International, Inc.)
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons (physician's group in Texas)
- Choke Thermal Vacuum Switch
- Cockpit Television Sensor