With the Connecticut Network to Abolish the Death Penalty, we are focusing our efforts for the legislative session of 2007," she said, explaining that the legislature focuses on fiscal matters on even years.
What does CNADP stand for?
CNADP stands for Connecticut Network to Abolish the Death Penalty
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- China National Accreditation Council for Registrars (China State Bureau of Technical Supervision)
- Center for Neural and Cognitive Sciences (University of Maryland)
- Calling Name Delivery
- Center for A New American Dream
- Conference of National Armaments Directors (NATO)
- Conference of NATO Armaments Directors
- Conselho Nacional Antidopagem (Portugal)
- Crank-Nicolson Approximate Decoupling (algorithm)
- Chambre Nationale des Avocats en Droit des Affaires (French: National Chamber of Lawyers in Corporate Law)
- Chicago National Association of Dance Masters (Rockford, IL)
- Christian Network Against Domestic Violence (Maryland)
- Clasificación Nacional de Actividades Económicas
- Computer Networks at Ease (Australia)
- Consejo Nacional de las Artes Escenicas (National Council for Performing Arts; Cuba)
- Contributions to North American Ethnology (periodical)
- California Newspaper Advertising Executives Association
- Consortium of National Arts Education Associations
- China National Association of Engineering Consultants
- Committee on National Accreditation of Environmental Laboratories
- Chevron North American Exploration and Production Company (ChevronTexaco; petroleum engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Connecticut Network to Abolish the Death Penalty plans a May 8-13 march from Gallows Hill at Trinity College in Hartford, the site of executions in colonial days, to the prison in Somers.
The following weekend parishioners were invited to sign a resolution written by the Connecticut Network to Abolish the Death Penalty, calling for the abolition of capital punishment.