[T]he Department of Public Health shall not initiate a disciplinary action against a licensed physician and such physician shall not be subject to disciplinary action by the Connecticut Medical Examining Board solely for prescribing, administering or dispensing long-term antibiotic therapy to a patient clinically diagnosed with Lyme disease, provided such clinical diagnosis and treatment has been documented in the patient's medical record by such licensed physician.
What does CMEB stand for?
CMEB stands for Connecticut Medical Examining Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMEB
We have 4 other meanings of CMEB in our Acronym Attic
- Council for Mutual Economic Assistance
- Construction and Mining Equipment Association of Australia
- Centre de Microscopie Électronique Appliquée à la Biologie (French: Center for Electron Microscopy Applied to Biology)
- Committee for Minority Ethnic Anglican Concerns
- Centre de Management Europe Amérique Latine (French: Europe Latin America Management Center)
- Conservation and Management of the Eastern Arc Mountain Forests (Tanzania)
- Consortium for Middle Eastern and African Studies (Canada)
- Contemporary Music Events and Artist Services (UK)
- Centre de Médecine Esthétique de Boucherville (French: Boucherville Center of Aesthetic Medicine; Boucherville, Quebec, Canada)
- Centre Missionnaire Évangélique de Bretagne (French: Evangelical Missionary Centre of Brittany; Plounévézel, Brittany, France)
- Cree Mineral Exploration Board (Wemindji, Quebec, Canada)
- Chamber of Mines of Eastern British Columbia (Nelson, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cambridge Model European Council
- Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Central Minnesota Ethanol Cooperative (Little Falls, MN)
- Claude Moore Education Complex (Virginia)
- Complementary Medicines Evaluation Committee (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
- Centre for Middle Eastern and Central Asia Studies (Arab Social Science Research)
- C & M Educational Connections and Consulting (Dorchester, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Ray Jones In April, the Connecticut Medical Examining Board disciplined an 80-year-old pediatrician, Dr.