IN 1999, the Connecticut Colleagues in Caring Team, led by the Connecticut League for Nursing, conducted a pilot study "to identify how the practices, methodologies, and strategies used in RN nurse education programs changed in the previous five years and were expected to change in the next five years" (1, p.
What does CLN stand for?
CLN stands for Connecticut League for Nursing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLN
We have 54 other meanings of CLN in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborative Logistics Network
- Comitato di Liberazione Nazionale (Committee of National Liberation)
- Comités de Liaison Nationaux
- Community Learning Network
- Community Life Night (Calvary Church)
- Complex and Large Numbers
- Computer Lawyer News
- Computer Learning Network
- Conferencia para el Liderazgo Nacional