Eight-year-old Sperrazza merged her love for fashion and candy to create Kandy bandZ as part of the Connecticut Invention Convention (CIC), the oldest ongoing operating children's invention competition in the United States.
What does CIC stand for?
CIC stands for Connecticut Invention Convention
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIC
We have 692 other meanings of CIC in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Interface Cabinet
- Computer Interface Control Unit
- Computer-Integrated Construction
- Computers, Information and Communications
- Computing Information Center
- Computing, Information and Communications Division (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Concepts in Concrete (Houston, TX)
- Concours International Combiné (French equestrian event)
- Concrete on Rolled I-Beam Continuous (civil engineering)
- Conflict of Interest Committee (various organizations)
- Construction Industry Council (UK and US)
- Consultants and Independent Contractors
- Consumer Information Center
- Container Identification Code
- Content Indicator Code
- Continuing Improvement Council
- Continuous Improvement Coordinator
- Contraceptifs Injectables Combinés (French: Combined Injectable Contraceptives)
- Contractor Information Center
- Contractor Initiated Change (construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eight-year-old Sperrazza merged her love for fashion and candy to create Kandy bandZ as part of the Connecticut Invention Convention (CIC), the oldest continuously operating children's invention competition in the United States.
He is a United States Patent and Trademark Office patent agent, was a judge at this year's Connecticut Invention Convention, and since 2009, has served as a mentor to high school students in the Bridgeport area through the WiMentor program.