5 million loan and up to $75 million in Urban and Industrial Site Reinvestment Tax Credits from the DECD, plus up to $5 million in sales tax exemptions on building materials through the Connecticut Development Authority (CDA).
What does CDA stand for?
CDA stands for Connecticut Development Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDA
We have 486 other meanings of CDA in our Acronym Attic
- Conceptual Design Activity
- Conceptual Design Area
- Concise Dictionary of Akkadian
- Concurrent Detection Algorithm
- Conditional Demand Analysis
- Conference of Defence Associations (Conférence des Associations de La Défence - Canada)
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement
- Congenital Dyserythropoietic Anemias
- Congressionally Directed Action
- Connecticut Debate Association
- Connecticut Dressage Association
- Consecutive Diagnosis Algorithm
- Consiglio Di Amministrazione (Italian: Administration Board)
- Consolidated Device Architecture
- Constant Descent Approach (aviation)
- Constitution Drafting Assembly (Thailand)
- Contagious Diseases Act (UK)
- Content Delivery Agent (web portal delivery technology)
- Continuous Descent Approach (aviation)
- Contract Disputes Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
The town will pay $150,000 a year for 15 years to the Connecticut Development Authority for a $1.