works with 4-H camps in Connecticut as an Extension Educator in Organization Development with the University of Connecticut Cooperative Extension System.
What does CCES stand for?
CCES stands for Connecticut Cooperative Extension System (University of Connecticut)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCES
We have 110 other meanings of CCES in our Acronym Attic
- Chaneysville-Cove Elementary School (Pennsylvania)
- Chesapeake City Elementary School (Chesapeake City, MD)
- Child Custody Evaluation Service
- China Civil Engineering Society
- Clear Creek Elementary School
- Clear Creek Energy Services (various locations)
- Clinch County Elementary School (Clinch County, GA)
- Command Center Evaluation System
- Common Control Echo Suppressor
- Concordia Center for Environmental Stewardship (Concordia University Wisconsin; Mequon, WI)
- Constant Charge Erasing Scheme (computer memory)
- Construction and Civil Engineering Services (accreditation; UK)
- Contingency Communications Extension Switch
- Corporate & Continuing Education Services
- Cunningham Creek Elementary School (Florida)
- Centre for Customs and Excise Studies - Middle East and North Africa
- Catalysis for Clean Energy and Sustainable Chemistry (symposium)
- Center for Continuing Education and Special Competencies (est. 1986; Mapua Institute of Technology; Manila, Philippines)
- Clermont County Educational Service Center (Batavia, OH)
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Suffolk County (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To find out, members of the American Camping Association New England Section, in conjunction with the University of Connecticut Cooperative Extension System and the C.