Kimberly Hamilton Bobrow, associate professor of English at Manchester Community College, recently received the Educational Excellence and Distinguished Service Award from the Congress of Connecticut Community Colleges.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Connecticut Community College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1760 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Computing Community Consortium (Washington, DC)
- Concatenated Convolutional Code
- Concentration in Cross Contamination sample (analytical chemistry)
- Concerned Citizens Coalition (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Conduct and Competence Committee (Nursing & Midwifery Council; UK)
- Conference on Computational Complexity
- Conference on Cooperative Conservation (US White House)
- Configuration Control Committee
- Confraternity of Catholic Clergy
- Congressional City Conference
- Connections Christian Church (Cincinnati, OH)
- Connections Communications Centre (UK)
- Conseil Canadien de la Coopération (Canadian Francophone Co-operators)
- Conseil Cannois de Concertation (French: Cannes Consultative Council; Cannes, France)
- Conseil Consultatif Constitutionnel (French: Constitutional Advisory Council; Madagascar)
- Conseil Création Communication (French: Communication Design Council; website design company)
- Consolidated Command Center
- Consolidated Contractors Company
- Consortium of Collective Consciousness
- Constant Composition Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ten years later, the Connecticut Community College System has doubled the number of students.
In a 2007 study for the Connecticut Community College System, Davis Jenkins and I found only a weak correlation between placement test scores and success in remedial or "gatekeeper" courses (courses required to earn a degree or to continue on to higher study in a particular subject).
But colleges find it difficult to attract faculty because nurses earn up to $50,000 more working in the field, according to figures from the Connecticut Community College System.
AP) -- Three Connecticut community colleges have been selected for new programs to boost high-tech manufacturing training, an area in which employers expect to need many new workers in the coming decades.
Patterson is leaving next month to direct library services at Northwestern Connecticut Community College in Winsted.