Jim Albert of Masonicare in Connecticut and other members of the HIPAA Workgroup for the Connecticut Association of Not-for-profit Providers For the Aging (CANPFA) have developed several excellent worksheets and draft policies that the organizations are willing to share.
What does CANPFA stand for?
CANPFA stands for Connecticut Association of Not-For-Profit Providers for the Aging
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Civil Aircraft Notification Procedure (UK)
- Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
- Cordillera Azul National Park (Peru)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 2 (gene)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 3 (gene)
- Constant Angle Non Precision Approach (aviation)
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief
- Canadian Pass (document allowing entry into Canada at remote locales)
- Communication and Architectural Support for Network-Based Parallel Computing (Workshop)
- Canadian Plywood Association
- Colorado Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Cancer Patients Support Organization (Japan)
- Caribbean Area Network for Quality Assurance in Tertiary Education
- Canadian Quaternary Association
- Canadian Association for Nursing Research
- Canadian NORAD Region
- Center for Applied Nursery Research (Dearing, GA)
- Centre for Alzheimer and Neurodegenerative Research (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Chemically Assisted Nuclear Reactions
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Connecticut Association of Not-for-Profit Providers for the Aging Meriden, Conn.