Board chairman Michael Morrill said that NESDEC was chosen over the Connecticut Association of Boards of Education because of its experience with districts similar in size to Putnam.
What does CABE stand for?
CABE stands for Connecticut Association of Boards of Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CABE
We have 19 other meanings of CABE in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese American Business Development Center (New York, NY)
- Calibre Energy, Inc. (stock symbol)
- California Association for Bilingual Education
- Canadian Alliance of Black Educators
- Canadian Association of Business Economists
- Centre for African Bio-Entrepreneurship (Kenya; est. 2003)
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers (est. 1925; formerly Incorporated Association of Architects and Surveyors)
- Classic and Antique Bicycle Exchange (est. 1994)
- Colorado Association for Bilingual Education
- Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment (London, England)
- Constance Academy of Business Ethics (Germany)
- Coquitlam Alternate Basic Education (British Columbia, Canada)
- Chattanooga American Business Ethics Award
- Capacity Building for Electronic Communication in Africa (University of Pennsylvania)
- Center for Astrobiology and Early Evolution (est. 1999; University of Washington)
- Consortia of American Businesses in Eastern Europe
- Central American Bank for Economic Integration (Costa Rica)
- Central American Bank of Economic Integration
- Center for Applied Behavioral and Evaluation Research
- Concerted Action on Brownfield and Economic Regeneration Network (University of Nottingham; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Rader, executive director of the Connecticut Association of Boards of Education, gave a short presentation on how a consultant could help.
The school board is also seeking advice from Connecticut Association of Boards of Education on how to pursue a search for a new superintendent, which Mr.