What does CASIA stand for?
CASIA stands for Connecticut Alarm and Systems Integrators Association (est. 1974)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CASIA
- Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument
- Colorado Advanced Software Institute (Colorado State University)
- Commission on Accreditation & School Improvement
- Commodore Advance Sciences, Inc.
- Compact Airborne Spectographic Imager
- Computer-Aided Self-Administered Interview
- Computer-Assisted Self-Interview
- Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Comprehensive Addiction Severity Index for Adolescents
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institute of Automation
- Çanakkale Sanayicileri ve Isadamlari Dernegi (Turkey)
- Computer-Assisted Security Investigative Analysis Tool (National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crimes)
- Connecticut Association of State Institutional Business Managers (now defunct)
- California Asian American Student Internship Coalition (est. 1991)
- China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (Bejing, China)
- Combined All-Source Intelligence Center
- Computer assisted survey information collection
- Canadian Association for Study of International Development
- Center for Advanced Study of International Development (Michigan State University)
- Center for Art and Spirituality in International Development (est. 1999)