In 2011-2012, Wilton High School had the Highest Performing Subgroup for students with disabilities (84 percent) on the state-mandated Connecticut Academic Performance Test, the accountability test given statewide each year in March to grade 10 students.
What does CAPT stand for?
CAPT stands for Connecticut Academic Performance Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPT
We have 19 other meanings of CAPT in our Acronym Attic
- China Academy of Printing Technology
- Citizens and Police Together
- Civil Air Patrol Test
- Coalition for Applied Preservation Technology
- Colorado Advanced Photonics Technology Center
- Colorado Association for Play Therapy
- Colorado Association of Permit Technicians
- Committee for Advanced Psychiatry Training
- Committee on Appointments Promotion and Tenure
- Complications of AMD Prevention Trial
- Connecticut Association of Physics Teachers
- Coverage Analysis and Planning Tool
- Crew Activity Planning Trainer
- Customer Acceptance Test Plan
- Chicago Area Pet Trainers Association
- Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act
- Character And Pattern Telephone Access Information Network (Japan)
- Community Action for Parents, Teens and Interested Neighbors (est. 1977; Clifton Park, NY)
- Combined Active Passive Towed Array Sonar
- Community Action Project of Tulsa County (low-income support services program; Tulsa, OK; est. 1964)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AGE: 17 HOMETOWN: Putnam PARENTS: Odilia and Paul Bieger HONORS AND AWARDS: National Honor Society; Unsung Hero Award; Letter of Recognition for Connecticut Academic Performance Test Achievement; accepted into the People to People organization in 2010 and recognized as an eligible participant to study abroad; chosen to receive the Connecticut High School Scholar-Athlete Award from the Connecticut Association of Schools, Grade 12; National Society of High School Scholars, 2010; valedictorian for class of 2012.
Planning for Success At the Connecticut Technical High School System (CTHSS), the largest technical high school system in the state, administrators noted a slight decrease in the reading proficiency of ELL students on the Connecticut Academic Performance Test (CAPT).
High School, says Connecticut Academic Performance test scores have risen in the subject the past few years, in part because teachers have introduced more real-world questions for students to learn and practice.